DevOps Workshops in Israel
Lead by Yonit Gruber-Hazani and Gabor Szabo they usually take place in the Google Campus in Tel Aviv.
- 2018.05.29 16:00-19:00 Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- 2018.06.25 16:00-19:00 Serverless AWS Lambda in Petach Tikva
- … More to come.
Follow us at:
About the DevOps Workshops
DevOps Workshops are short meetings with a mix or presentations and hands-on exercises to learn tools, technologies, and processes used in the world of DevOps. Our meetings will cover subjects such as
- Linux CLI
- Version control (Git)
- Testing (Unit, Integration, Acceptance)
- Logging and monitoring (StatsD, ElasticSearch)
- Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Virtualization (Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Continuous Integration ( Travis-CI, Jenkins, CircleCI, Appveyor )
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Deployment
- Cloud infrastructure (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Microservices Architecture
- Serverless Architecture
Just to name a few.